Saturday, December 24, 2016

12.24.16 Merry Christmas.....

..........from my home to yours. May you and your loved ones share in the joy of this blessed holiday. May you all enjoy good health and the comfort of a loving home.

We may have a "white" Christmas if all of the snow from last week is not washed away by the rains. We would have had a foot of snow if it were a little bit colder today.

Here are a few pictures that from my Christmas tree that I am sharing with you.



Have you been naughty or nice? Will Santa be visiting you tonight?




The angel announces the birth of Jesus.


Happy Birthday baby Jesus.


This is my favorite ornament as it has great sentimental value to me. It is from the Christmas trees of years past when I was a little girl. It always brings back good memories for me.




May Peace fill your days forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment