Friday, December 25, 2020

12.25.2020 Merry Christmas

 It is my sincere wish that you all enjoyed a happy, healthy and wonderful Christmas holiday.


We had a busy Christmas. It starts with Christmas which is my favorite evening of the year. I think I enjoy it so much as it extends the Christmas Day celebrations. There was no midnight Mass this year nearby because of the pandemic, so I went to a local Church for an early afternoon Mass. I just pretended it was Midnight and that I still had a lot of time to prepare for Christmas Day! Christmas Eve was enjoyed with close friends and we had a lovely dinner together. Then back home for a little quiet time with the boys.

What a day they had. A friend mailed them presents - lots of presents, mostly the kind that they can eat. Gunnarr sniffed out his present and promptly set to very neatly taking of the wrapping paper and opening the barbeque sticks. He did share. Fionnegan was a little overwhelmed and retired to watch from the couch. Shorty enjoyed the gifts and even opened one up for me. A special dinner was made for us and they all promptly took a long nap. What a peaceful day. Did not really mind the rain as I was grateful I would not have to shovel snow today. Water in the basement, but not a flood.





All gone. No more treats or toys. But Gunnarr and Fionnegan keep checking.

Time for another nap, Shorty settling in on the couch.





Gunnarr and Fionnegan wait for me at the door.



May you all enjoy the peace and joy and blessings of this beautiful Christmas season. May you and your families stay safe and healthy. And do keep hope for a better future. 

Merry Christmas.

If you would like to see see pictures of the boys enjoying their presents, visit Shorty's website: Is that your dog? mydogShorty.blogspot.com  































No comments:

Post a Comment