Saturday, December 23, 2017

12/24/17 Merry Christmas

..... from my family to yours.

May you and your family enjoy the blessings of this most beautiful Christmas season.

We are all ready here. Lights are on a tree outside and the banisters on the porch. Christmas trees are decorated - decided to put a small one in the room that the days stay in all day, one in the living room and one upstairs. I love to collect Christmas ornaments from places where I travel, so there are a lot to put on just one tree! My very first ornament that I collected is from Bangladesh from my first visit many years ago. There is also one on my tree from the ornaments from the Christmas trees growing up. And the most recent is one from Honduras.

We had snow last night so I let the dogs run and play while I shoveled. Then it was a Christmas bath for Fionnegan and Gunnarr and a nice towel wash for Shorty. They all smell so clean and fresh!

We are all excited. I put some presents under the tree (most are for the Fionn, Gunnarr and Shorty) and it is taking a lot of restraint for Fionn not to bother them. He sniffs around them but he is not allowed to play with them.

My wishes are with you all for happy and safe and joyous Christmas. May God bless you and keep you in His care.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment