Monday, December 7, 2015

12.06.15 Pats lose big time.

No one, and I mean no one, thought the Philadelphia Eagles would beat the mights Pattriots, but they did 35-28. UGH. Long drive home last night. But on the other hand, I traded in my ticket for one in the third row at the 15 yard line.. I have never sat so close and it was great.  You can really see the action. I was so excited to be so close that it hardly mattered I was sitting n ext to a bunch of Phikadelphia fans. We should have won.

Some of the highlights included seeing Tom Brady rushing,passing  and catching the ball. Yes, Gisele is right, Tom can throw AND catch the ball! And he passed Dan Marino's record so now he is  third for passing touchdowns.

One of the Irish Tenors, Dr. Ronan Tynan, sang the National Anthem and it was absolutely beautiful. I have never heard it so beautifully sung - and true to the music. What a voice. It sends tingles down my spine. I wasn't going to record it but once he started singing I did - so please forgive the shaky video as I tried to find Ronan (hard to see around the people in the front). I hope you enjoy it. (Filmed on my new Blackberry Priv)






 



Pats enter the field.




The new drum corp for the games. They are really good and they seem to have a lot of fun playing.


 
 
And a few pregame practice game photos and some shots from the game.
 



Fans from different cultures. Cool dress.





 



Service men and women are able to sit in the "Row of Honor".



 
 
 
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment