Sunday, April 24, 2016

04.24.16 Spring

We had a beautiful weekend. The weather was great. Fionnegan and Gunnarr and I went on a couple of long walks and they did great. Am working hard on training them so that maybe someday they can serve as the pets who visit hospitals and nursing homes. They listen to commands and generally very good. Later I did a lot of yeard work, pulling weeds and cutting down small trees and large dead limbs. I am tired! And a little sore.

Am waiting for some more information about the refugees. There may be something to report within the next month, but nothing right at this moment.

Fionn and Gunnarr are winding down at the end of the weekend of hard work staying awake to watch me work. They are in my study and watching me work. Sometimes they want to sit on my lap and they look at the computer. Other times they watch TV. looking for the dogs. They especially like Dreyfus on Empty Nest, so I have to find the show for them. But usually they curl up and go to sleep.



Fionnegan likes to carry his bones with him. He even runs back to his pen to pick one up to take outside.


Gunnarr is really happy. He just had his hair brushed and had turkey for dinner and a bone. What a life!


 
 
Fionn watches his bone carefully so Gunnarr does not snitch it. Fionn was beat and looking forward to a snooze.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment