Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Returned to Boston

After a long journey home, I went to pick up my pups Fionnegan and Gunnarr. They were well taken care of by Don, Kathy and Tess, but somehow Gunnarr did not  warm up to Don. They also saw a coyote - one reason I keep them on a leash and/or closely watched in the woods by my house, too. Good thing they were on a leash then as Don said they were barking at the coyote and probably would have chased it.


 
 
 
 
The dogs were resting while I was getting ready for work. I decided they look like doggy hippies with the long hair so I took them to the groomer today.  These are the "before" pictures. Top is Fionn and bottom is Gunnarr.
 
 
 
 
Gunnarr after his haircut.
 
 
 
Fionnegan sleeping after his day at the groomers. She said they both were very good - no accidents and well behaved! And they look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment