Sunday, February 7, 2016

Shorty's blog

There were a few requests for the address for Shorty's blog. This is a blog narrated by Shorty, my dog in Yap, and he comments on text messages and emails he gets from Fionnegan and Gunnarr, my dogs in Boston. Appropriate for children of all ages!

Is that your dog?

mydogShorty.blogspot.com


Here is one of my favorite pictures of Shorty as she finds his reflection in a glass door. He rarely strayed from my side. Such a beautiful dog, I do miss him and often wonder if I really should have brought him home with me. He is an island dog, with more freedom than I could ever offer him here. But he would never be more loved if he were here.

1 comment:

  1. Dr please update about men from green boat Dr please update about their refugee status

    ReplyDelete