Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12.25.18 Merry Christmas

May you and your family and friends share in the blessings of this holy season. May you experience the kindness of others as well as share goodness and cheer with those you meet. And may we all find peace and comfort in this world.




























One of the things I like to do when I travel is to find Christmas ornaments or at least a local hand crafted item that I can use as an ornament. Each year the tree is different, each ornament has a special memory. But there always a few constants, such as my angel from Bangladesh and a drummer boy from the family of a very sick cadet in Vermont when I was an intern. Good memories.

May you have all good memories and may you have more each and every year.

Merry Christmas.
from me and my boys.


  

Gunnarr                                                             Fionnegan




Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment