Monday, December 31, 2018

12.31.18 Happy New Year

May you and your family and friends have a very Happy and Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Are you making any New Year's resolutions? If so, how long do you keep them? Me? I always reflect on what I should do to be a better person. Not always an easy assessment! Of course, watch my diet and exercise should be on the list, but that would go without saying - new year or not. But I do look at the ways in which I could be more patient, kinder and more tolerant in difficult situations. Perhaps taking the time to take a deep breath before responding would go a long way for a peaceful co-existence with some people.

Whatever you resolve to do and for how long you are successful, I wish you all the best.

Love fireworks any time of year and if it doesn't rain will watch them along the Boston Harbor at the stroke of midnight!.


























No comments:

Post a Comment