Saturday, August 8, 2015

08.08.16 My sincerre thank you .............................

My deep and sincere thank you to Mrs Paula G., Chris S. and Betsy, who have donated to help  the green boat men. The men now have food for the mind, food for the body, essentials for cleanliness and Father John provides food for the soul. I was so very surprised to see such generosity and I know the men will appreciate everything. I had been there this morning before the PC office delivered my boxes, but everything will be taken there this afternoon. I opened every box and I know they will enjoy the pasta meal. And the books are really interesting. I saw some of the men reading this morning so I know the books will be used well.

And my sincere thank you to Mrs. Marsha S., who made a very useful donation for  the women who had been diagnosed with breast cancer. I will give the package to a PH nurse who will know how to distribute. The women will be appreciative. It is not easy for them here once they are diagnosed and this gift helps them.

I am very touched by the kindness and generosity of Paula, Chris, Marsha and Betsy. With you, Yap is a richer and healthier place and you have demonstrated what we all know - Americans are kind and generous people.

Thank you all so very much. This is like Christmas - in August!

I posted a similar picture yesterday, but if they knew that books and food and supplies were coming they all would have been waving.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment