Wednesday, August 26, 2015

08.26.15 Where in the world is Carmen Garcia? Where is Waldo?


Can you guess where I am?

The first clue is that I was intransit in Manila, Philippines.

 
Clues:

The people are friendly

But war between tribes is not uncommon.

 

We are near the equator

But last night at 720 F I wore a sweater.

 

The highlands have frost

The lowlands are experiencing a drought.

 

It is safe

But a local is suggested to accompany me.

 

The country is comprised of 173 islands

And 800 languages are spoken here.

 

Do you know

Where am I?


Here are a couple local pictures of my interests with hints. Some very helpful, others not so much.












Local artwork:
























 











 
 


Did you guess? More tomorrow.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment