Friday, August 14, 2015

08.15.15 Cut once ..............

.................. measute twice. Words I certainly have lived by.

The US Navy Seabees are almost finished with the new stairs. And the military is still buzzing us from the air.

The Seabees are really a great bunch ofmen and women. Their next project will be to repair the sea wall in between Mnuw and the Waterfront Inn.

Here they are hard at work at the hospital. We shold be very proud of our men and women in the service. They have all been polite and would make everyone proud.













Melissa's son Zachary. He is going into the 7th grade. Very nice young man, very polite and very smart. He shared with me his snacks and played with Shorty, too.


Here is the medic Alex.




Nice guy, likes football and Shorty.










Shorty is never far from my side. He is sleeping against my leg as I was watching the construction.







He's keeping an eye on the "soldiers". The kids are in awe of them. Later in the afternoon when I was going home ran after me to let me know the soldiers were almost done. He is such a nice little boy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment