Tuesday, January 6, 2015

01.06.15 Offer of a puppy

It is work as usual now that the holidays are over. The clinics are full and everyone is busy. Tuesday is Cute Baby Clinic and I helped evaluate the little ones. Since they are short of doctors I will do some of the public health checks.





Final touches to getting ready for the day. Jayursallai won first prize for most betel nut surveys (on the left). Melissa is on the right. This is the PH uniform.


This is the corridor of the hospital. This couple was watching Shorty and me - he reponds to commands. When he hears his name or hears me whistle he comes running to me. He can sit, stay and lie down. Wih treats, of course.


Shorty is looking good.


TB testing.


Daniel and Litia.


Ivan.

Deborah.

Last night on my walk I met Alverin, a very nice roughly ten year old boy, very polite and likes to chat.  While talking with him, I saw a climpse of a dog with a bobbed off tail, like my Chocolate. When I whistled Alverin said  "That's not Chocolate, that dog is brown.".  I was impressed that he knew Chocolate's name and that he knew who Chocolate was. When I  told him I haven't seen Chocolate for a while (yet again) he offered to get me a puppy. I told him that I cannot have a puppy in the apartment and he didn't think any one would know. (right!). So he is going  to take care of  the puppy for me. I have a feeling that there would be many puppies at my place if I lived where I was allowed to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment