Monday, January 26, 2015

01.27.15 Chocolate Found Again

No doubt you have been wondering about Chocolate. From time to time I get reports of Chocolate sightings but I had not seen him for a long time until today. As a matter of fact, I also saw the little puppy at Guang Mao's store this morning - had't seen him in a while either. On my way home, I found Blondie, who also has been unseen for more than a week. Then out of no where Blondie comes running to me - she likes to jump. Then after I fed her we walked a bit more, and under an old truck was Chocolate. Poor old dog. And he is an old dog. He crawled out from under that truck with his knobby tail wagging and gave me a head rub. So he got lots of treats.

Here is my dog Chocolate. Sometimes people will stop me on the street and tell me where they had seen him.



Chocolate and Blondie.



Blondie. She is one good looking dog, but a bit picky on her treats. She obviously is well fed. She likes to jump and play and she gets head and back rubs.




This dog I call Buddy for now also walks me home. He is a big dog with big teeth. Finally he is learning how to take treats gently. He will run and wait for me to catch up then run some more.




And my little Shorty. He is living the life of Riley. He gets three square meals a day from Daniel, treats and tummy rubs multiple times a day. people like him as he is very gentle. He takes treats so nicely that quite a few are feeding him (my treats, of course). One little girl wants to call him "Lucky" because he is licky he found me (she is so sweet). The security guard calls him "Longy" to be funny. He has a secure haven and is now just a little intimidated by the big dogs. And he only barks at one lady. he actually goes after her and chases her. We think she is the one who abused him when he was a little pup.

Here are Angie (who has the twin boys and both girl puppies) and Daniel feeding Chocolate an ice cream cone.



Shorty is enjoying a jolly bone send by Mrs. PG. As soon as he got it he went looking for a place to eat it where no one would bother him. he has nice strong clean teeth, too. I bought him a bowl today so he can get fresh water rather than drink from a puddle.



Here's Chocolate looking into the camera.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment