Sunday, May 31, 2015

05.30.15 Shorty and I go out ot dinner

Last night Heidi and family (Amos husband and children Tommy, Reina, Honora, and little Theo) invited us for a delicious home cooked meal. Shorty was on his best behavior - did not chase the cate, bite the kids or beg at dinner. He sat on my feet, sometimes licking my toes, but was really very good. Only after it was getting late did he start to gnaw on me, so we went home. It was a fun night. I really like Heidi and Amos and adore the kids. She brought thm over this afternoon as they were begging her to see me.

Sunrise from the ship over Yap.



Tommy


Reina

Honora
 Shorty watching for cars, people, cats and dogs.




Little Theo, who is now one.



Sunset from the lagoon where Heidi, Amos and kids live.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment