Monday, June 1, 2015

06.01.15. My poor old Chocolate..........

Saw him in the early morning hours close to where he lives, by the gas pumps. He is so stiff and arthritic he could barely get up and only weakly barked at Shorty. His coat is a mess and he can only hobble, so he can no longer follow me to work. I fed him and gave him a head rub, then he laid back down. He is still wearing the ribbon I put on him a long time ago. Poor darling Chocolate. He even looked up when I called his name, so he remembers.

Beautiful reflection in the eastern sky of the setting sun.



My poor old Chocolate gets a treat and a head rub. Really would like to brush his coat, too. Maybe it would feel good for him. not really sure. He did hold still when I applied ointment to his wounds and brushed him in the past.



My Shorty. He follows me everywhere since I have returned. His appetite is good now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment