Saturday, June 13, 2015

06.14.15 An "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moment

This is what Daniel calls an "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moment. Shorty and I had a long walk this morning - around the lagoon to deliver some  supplies for Kids week Bible Study (thanks Mrs. PG - that is where some of the food went). Heidi has to feed 100 kids breakfast and lunch on $30.00 per meal. This will help. Then we walked along the stone trail, passed the Church, and back home - about one hour. SHorty was tired and after drinking a ton of water went to sleep. And still is sleeping, so I could not resist posting these pictures.

Yes. Shorty is sleeping on my pillow.   While I work.Shows his comfort level in making himself at home in my apartment. (The white sheet is to keep the bed clean for me.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment