Thursday, July 9, 2015

07.09.15 Special thank you to our 2015 team

This was a very busy and exciting week, and I am grateful to all of the junior doctors, senior doctors, medical students, high school student, engineer, and paramedics who helped us with the health assessments of the garment and textile factory workers.

I also extend a special thank you to Trisha for the surprise delivery to my room. The flowers are beautiful and I love the necklace. The sweets are being saved for the trip back to Yap. And a special thank you to Dr. Fahim and Atanu for the beautiful sari. The gifts and kind thoughts behind them will be treasured forever. Now that I have a book of places to visit in Bangladesh, I will plan for my return trip soon!

Beautiful flowers.



A hand woven (Jamdani) sari. Ki shundar!

Beautiful necklace.


They look nice together!

The hour is late and I must finish packing. More pictures of Bangladesh soon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hlw,Dr.Rose Mary,it's been so long to meet you.How are you now?How about your health?Hope everything is going fine.Can you recognize me?I am that black tall 5th year medical student named Atanu.Do you have any plan to have a trip to Bangladesh in recent times?Really miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete