Sunday, July 19, 2015

07.19.15 Yap Sports

Yap Sports competition strted Friday evening. I went to deliver the mobile van, but did not stay for opening ceremonies or the first games. I was supposed to be at the medical site for  the water sports today, but didn't see anyone anywhere and no competitions. Shorty and I walked there twice then left. I did, however, get a lot of work done on my data analysis. Most likely will go to the games tomorrow night after work. It is about a 20 minute drive from the hospital, so too far to walk, that means I am there for the duration if I go with  the hospital van.

Shorty slept most of the day, hence I was free to work undisturbed. He would get up if he heard me rattle something that he thought might be edible, and when it wasn't he would go back to sleep.

He also wore a leash - without trying to eat it. And he walked a while with it, although he kept trying to walk faster and faster and leave me behind. I think he made a lot of progress. We are getting ready for Boston!


 

1 comment: