Saturday, July 11, 2015

07.11.15. Back in Yap

No major hitches in traveling. Back safe and sound. Friends Madeleina and Erwin from Fais picked me up at the airport. And then to puck up Shorty. Shorty is not a car person, but he was so happy to see me that I was able to snatch him up before he realized he was going on the car. As soon as we got to the apartment (this time he sat up to watch the road!) he jumped out and up the stairs to my apartment, tag wagging non-stop. It took a while to get luggace out of car, so he ran back and firth up and down the stairs until I followed.

Good to be back. So much to do and friends to see.

Had received four nu-nus upon my return - they are beautiful and I really like them. This is one tradition I hope lasts forever.

Shorty is ready to travel with his nu-nu. We get them leaving and arriving and I received a most fragrant and beautiful one from Naty when I left. I wore that one for two days.

What do you think? A trip to Boston?


Who says dogs don't smile. This is one puppy smiling if I ever saw one!


I gave him two nu-nus. He was not sure what to make of this. But he did not eat them!


As Daniel likes to say - the "awwwwwww" moment. Shorty is back on my pillow.


He was onehappy dog. Right now he is napping on my bed as I write this blog. He just makes himself at home.



 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Such lovely and adorable Shorty is!!

    ReplyDelete