Monday, July 27, 2015

07.27.15 Start of a busy week

The Yap Games concluded on Sunday. That was a fun event for both the kids and participating adults and the audience. It was entertaining and I am glad to see the kids work hard to achieve success.

There is a lot of work to be done and a very helpful assistant in medical records, Julie Ann, is helping me get everything done. She can have records pulled so fast for me that there will be no excuse to not finish this current project. We are reviewing about 1000 records of the hemoglobin levels of the pregnant women and the infants. Almost 200 more to go!

I am not certain if Shorty will come  home with me, but I feel a lot better making plans for him. So I bought him a crate, which he does not like. He would ignore it completely except I put his food in there. He has actually gotten his two front paws inside and extended his neck as far as it goes to eat. But there is sign right now that he will get inside. Lots of training ahead for both of us!

This was taken yesterday during one of our walks.




Shorty venturing into his kennel. Even though he sleeps under cars, he is very reluctant to get inside. He grabbed his favorite toy from the very front of the kennel.  I slowly move his feeding bowl inside with each feeding but he is a smart dog. He is taking this slow! He is wearing a lovely nunu. He kept it on for a few hours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment