Friday, July 3, 2015

07.04.15 4th of July Independence Day

To all of my American friends - May you all have a wonderful 4th of July celebration - good weather, the Red Sox win, a nice BBQ, the company of good friends and enjoy the fireworks! I will miss all of that and I do love the fireworks on  the Esplanade. And Winthrop. And every else we can watch them! While some people are eclipse chasers, I am a fireworks display chaser. I try to see as many displays as I can,

There is a chance of seeing some fireworks around the American Embassy here tonight, although not certain. We are leaving at 6AM to go to another garment factory for health screening and won't be back until very late. The long days have started.

Last night we had a wonderful and delicious dinner at the home of one of Ruhul's friends. It was a lovely evening with good food and good company. A very enjoyable evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hlooo Dr thanks to you for updating about green boat man.
    Actually it is a very bad time for his family as his uncle is not well at all & is admitted in hospital. 


    For reference i am attaching some photos of his hospitalized uncle,Have a look please. Please allow us to talk with him once by video call,IMO or skype which one is suitable for you. 


    It is an time of emergency for my family. It is a humble request from our side that please allow us to talk with him at least once.


    Also please tell us that how we can help him to return back to his country(India).


    We look forward for your earlier response,We will make our self available according to your schedule for contact with him.


    Contact details:-


    +918901582572- Whtsapp & Mobile number
    And my mail id sharmasombir097@gmail.com dr please send voice recording of Naveen kumar at my watsap or mail id Amit kumar my elder brother he is continuing contacting with you . Dr again thanks to you you help us as well as God help you please Dr please send me a voice recording of Naveen kumar

    ReplyDelete