Friday, July 17, 2015

07.18.15 Writing from my seaside villa

 OK, my lagoon facing apartment. But a girl can dream!

More reports on this week. Had been asked if I was interested in teaching at Yap Catholic this year - but sadly cannot do the Fall session. They have an absolutely beautiful campus an d the new chapel is almost completed. Both the campus were designed by Don Evans, who is an American but has been in Yap since the early 1970's. He owns the O'Keefe Waterfront Inn.

Tuesday was also cute baby day, so I took the opportunity to snap a couple of pictures of  some of these little ones.

He said he was bored. Best excuse ever.


Sitting on the bow of the Mnuw.


Chocolate.


Camera shy.



If she isn't as cute as a button I don't know whois.




Another little sweetheart.


Peeking from the door.

It is not Halloween. Everyone has a cold.


One more beautiful chuld.


Yap Catholic High School campus.






Shorty and his best friend Buddy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment