Thursday, September 4, 2014

09.04.14.Yap

Seem to have settled in to the routine. Have visited almost all of the shops to see what is available and now have my computer and email all set at the office. Completed the dataset they asked me to analyze, so now they are adding an additional year of information. In the end, it shouldbe a nice updated report on teen pregnancy that I hope tofinish this weekend.

Here are a few pictures of my walk to work and of the public health staff at work:

     Local shop with stone money.

 
     It floats. and if balanced carefully, plenty of storage space!
 

 
      While the weather has been stormy and raining, the skies are beautiful. This is the inlet on my walk to work.




     Maternal Child Health staff counseling a woman and her child.


     Room has multiple uses, including immunizations. Picture taken through my office door. I can keep an eye out on all activities there!

No comments:

Post a Comment