Monday, September 8, 2014

09.08.14 Moonrise over Yap

Weekend is now long gone and it is work as usual.
But you know the news is not good when the first message starts off with ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My Patriots lost the season opener, how that is I have no idea, except they alaways seem to have a hard time against the Dolphins. Guess we don't have to have the concerns about a perfect season to haunt us. I did get up early to try to catch some plays online but no luck. Just as well. maybe next weekend.

Here is a picture of a brave little girl who ventured into my office. She was rewarded with two rainbow stickers and a chance to type the ABC's at the computer while sitting on my lap. She also received an immunization injection for which she was not too pleased. Sticker is on left arm, barely seen in photograph.
 

 



 
 
The canoe festival is in 62 days, an event which I am looking forward to attending. Tonight they were practicing in the outriggers.
 


 
 
After an evening walk, took some shots at the full moon. While on the late excursion, saw that the police are active patrolling town. They also probably knew where I would be living before I even arrived, it is that small.
 

 
Now it is time to boil some water for that much anticipated "hot" shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment