Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11.04.14 HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY......

.......... to my Fionnegan and Gunnarr. We had a lot of fun times in 2014, a lot more to come in 2015!

My little Gunnarr likes to put his nose right in the lens. He wears the red collar.

 




My onery little Fionn. He wears the blue collar.


Nice white teeth.







Even though they both get a bone, it is far more fun to share - and chase each other around to get the other bone!












Digging holes, a favorite past time for them.












"Walk together" is the command and they do!




A much needed rest and drink of water after a long walk around Deer Island.



Gloucester - at my favorite spot near Stage Fort.





Doggie ice cream.
They loved it.



yes, I went into the houe for one minute and left them outside. Gunnarr is calling to me to come get them.

So when they took a nap, they slept in front of the gate door. There was no way of going anywhere without them! When I work at night, Gunnarr sleeps under my chair and Fionn under the table by the door.




 
 


We went on a vacation to Pennsylvania and Ohio. Here we are at Ohioplye Falls, one of my favorite places ever. They never go far, Gunnarr is always the first to sit next to me, but Fionnegan always has at least one paw touching my leg or arm. They went for a long walk of exploration, then we stopped for a rest and they watched all of the people go by.


 



I can tell by those eyes that they miss me. 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday number one
    So many fun times have just begun
    Such little cuties they surely are
    Blue collared Fionn, red one Gunnarr
    Their brotherly love they openly share
    To mom's delight none else can compare
    So hope they enjoyed their special day
    And next year mom will be home to stay

    ReplyDelete